Come and experience the beauty of Cape Town. It might be cold but it will surely enchant you with it's special charm, whether you are visiting our local Wineries, eating out in Cape Town's finest restaurants, treating yourself for a relaxing spa treatment or come and watch one of Cape Town's finest shows or attend an event!
Here are some of the Events and Festivals this Winter:
- The Delheim Mushroom Hunt / 30 May - 04 June 2015 www.delheim.com
- The Barnyard Theatre's Tribute to ABBA, Bee Gees and Queen www.barnyardtheatre.co.za
- Madame Zingara - The Celebration / www.madamezingara.com
- Durbanville Wine Valley SOUP, SIP AND BREAD 06 - 08 June http://www.durbanvillewine.co.za/festivals/soup-sip-and-bread
- International Tutanhamun Exhibition at Grand West www.tut-exhibition.co.za
- Disney on Ice at The Grand West /08 Jul -12 July 2015 online.computicket.com
- Whale Watching June - November
- Jive Cape Town Funny Festival/ 23 July - 16 August www.baxter.co.za
- The West Side Story Musical at The Fugard Theatre www.thefugard.com
Take some time off this winter and explore the beauty of Cape Town and Surrounds.
To book your accommodation at Dolphin Inn Blouberg or Big Bay Homestay, you can contact us on Tel. 021 5541309 or email email@example.com / www.dolphinguesthouse.co.za
Specials from R 340 per person sharing with delicious breakfast included.